Top 8 alternatives to Backpage, you need to check out right now!
The recent shutdown of Backpage has turned many of its loyal users to seek alternative classified ad websites. Classified ad websites have helped a lot of local enterprises and service providers flourish their businesses. Whatever your service may be, classified ad websites help you reach your potential customers without any hassle. Keeping all your requirements in mind, we have curated a list of top classified ad websites similar to Backpage to suit your all your needs.
Craiglist is undoubtedly one of the most popular classified ads website across the globe. It’s segregated into various categories to provide an easy and seamless navigation for the users. But this advantage can turn gruesome for some of the service providers as they might find it difficult to categorize their gigs. Customers are known to complain about fraudulent service providers listed on the website, primarily because Craiglist doesn’t verify its users.
This one here is an understated classified ads website which does not attract much traffic but gets featured on almost all best-classified ads website list. You can post ads on this website without actually creating an account which makes it unlike any other website of its league. The website still provides an option of creating an account for those who seek to manage multiple ads on the platform otherwise you’ll get notified via emails.
The mini analytics section of Locanto makes it really unique among its peer classified ad websites. This will help you grasp an idea about the number of visitors who have viewed your gig. Additionally, the social media share options can also become a game changer for your gig. Overall Locanto fulfills the basic criteria of a classified ads website along with additional features to boost user experience.
A lot of traffic is received by this website making it a popular choice among the user of classified ads websites. An excellent segregation of categories paired with a poor search is what describes this website. This is a relatively cleaner website and all you have to do is post your ads and register yourself later. If you have a lot of backlinks to tag with your gig then this is the website for you.
It’s easy to use Classified Ads website with decent traffic. The website has a simple layout which makes it user-friendly but does contain a lot of unnecessary clutter in form of ads. Use this one in locations where you fail to find buyers on Craiglist or other websites, this might help you sell your gig.
- Penny Saver USA
This website allows your buyers to send custom offers and you can set discounts on your gigs. This makes it a really effective marketplace where most of the prices are negotiable. This might also become a problem for sellers who wish to sell their services at a fixed price. You can add coupons to further enhance your trade. The only downside of this website lies in the lack of proper backlink options.
This website screens every gig before it goes live making it less susceptible to fraudulent sellers. But this also means that the sellers need to wait for some time before their gig goes live. Safety tips for buyers and sellers along with options to report any abuse or scam makes it a very community friendly website.
Oodle is backed up by USA Today’s classified section which makes it a popular choice. An average layout which does not appeal much to its users along with a lack of backlink options makes this website a good local marketplace.
- If you want to use a popular classified ads website and you can afford to miss out on backlink options then Craiglist is the way to go.
- Free Ads Time is the best option for sellers who do not wish to register or create an account with the platform.
- If you are willing to spend some time and improve your business then Locanto is a good option as it provides meaningful insight with its mini analytics.
- If you want to add a lot of Backlinks to your gig then you must try ClassifiedAds.
- If you want a safe trade free of scams and frauds then Geebo is the best option for you.
- Oodle is a great choice for a small business without backlinks as they get featured on USA Today’s classifieds section.
- If you are someone who wants to create custom offers and prefers trading at negotiable prices then PennySaver USA is the website you should opt for. It also allows you to send and upload coupons.
- In case you live in a location that lacks buyers on Craiglist(the most popular classified ads website ) then don’t forget to check out Kijiji.